- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site
- Who collects such information
- How such information is used
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. text), address, interests, credit card number and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as Social Insurance Numbers or other unrelated data.
Information collected from donors is used to process their gift, including the sending of an acknowledgement and tax receipt and to advise the sponsored registrant of the gift. Donors have the right to request and receive anonymity for their gift. No information collected is sold, rented or exchanged with any third party.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
You can be removed from any future communications from our ministry by contacting us and sending us a message. If you determine that information in our database is inaccurate or it has changed, please contact your national office or send us a message.
PO Box 4379
Raceview, Queensland 4305
Phone: +61 (0) 7 3812 8118