International China Concern (ICC) is a Christian development organisation working with China’s most vulnerable children. Our work is supported by a network of offices around the world that raise awareness and funds, recruit sponsors and volunteers who have a passion to serve in China. Join us to bring love, hope and opportunity to children with special needs.
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
ICC is looking for a creative, experienced graphic designer/editor who loves to turn new ideas into reality and cares about China’s most vulnerable children.
ICC is a Christian development organization that works with hundreds of children with disabilities in China. We want a visual storyteller who can use digital tools to tell the children’s stories. The ICC Digital Media Manager will be providing graphic design, video editing and online content.
As part of the Marketing team, the Media Manager will collaborate on a range of projects and products, ranging from creating artwork for marketing materials to editing videos.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge across a broad range of digital media platforms with the ability to contribute to content development
- Proven creativity and strategic thinking with the ability to analyse current and future needs of the Marketing dept.
- Strong knowledge of the English language with high attention to detail and relational skills to interact with all levels of the organization
- Fluency in Chinese (ideally both Mandarin and Cantonese), with proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years of experience in creating digital and print content
Experience working in a digital environment and familiarity with a variety of programs used in creating digital artwork, editing videos and producing online content
- Experience with WordPress and able to create templates, landing pages and multi-function web pages
Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Development, creation and implementation of social media content and multi-platform content
- Creation of artwork and design for use in brochures, websites and online communications
- Assist in keeping website content up-to-date.
Planning and editing of videos including corporate videos, promos, event content and short videos for social media
- Work with Marketing team colleagues to develop and update print, digital and video resources, and support National Offices and other ICC departments with them
- Support ICC’s global offices on creative projects for fundraising campaigns, both digital and print. This would include a variety of aspects including fliers, videos, original designs, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to create Chinese and English media content for the ICC website, international fundraising appeals and social media.
- Support the team on the production of print and digital media: ie. produce effective design layouts for our website, landing pages, print brochures, newsletters and prayer calendars while adhering to ICC corporate communications guidelines.
For more information on this role please contact Peter Maize at email@example.com
DONOR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Hong Kong office is currently hiring a Donor Development Manager. This person reports to the Executive Director, and is responsible for leading the fundraising strategy, maintaining relevant relationships, and organizing all fundraising events.
- 5 yrs + experience, outgoing, organised
- Excellent communication skills in English/Chinese
- 5 day, salary commensurate with experience
- Provide leadership on fundraising strategy, advise and support Executive Director in fundraising activities
- Achieve fundraising targets through different avenues, including engaging corporates, foundations, grants, church partners, school partners, HNW donors, child sponsorships, etc.
- Support ICCHK fundraising events, including annual dinner (Circle of Hope), fundraising walk/run (Walk the Wall), vision sharing meetings, etc.
- Maintain professional relationships with donors, corporate and community partners, volunteers, and other stakeholders
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on all fund development activities
- Work closely with the Sponsorship and Finance Manager
- Ensure familiarity with current trends and best practices in fund development
- This role requires occasional travel and work outside office hours
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or related fields preferred
Min. 5 years of relevant experience (less will be considered for other roles)
- Strong written and verbal communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- People person, highly self-motivated, independent
- Strong organizational skills, able to balance multiple priorities
- Proven track record of organizing events and managing business relationships and accounts
- Excellent in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other technology
- Experience with CRM, financial and impact reporting, and writing grant proposals preferred
- Understanding of working with a faith based organization, experience with volunteering at church, charity, or NGO preferred
- Aligned with ICC’s vision, mission, and values
- Immediate availability preferred
Office: Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
Volunteer with Us
We are always looking for volunteers to help in our local offices in Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. If you are interested in volunteering for ICC, please contact us.